U.S. Immigrations and Customs Enforcement (ICE) busted several illegal immigrant sex offenders during a 10-day sting.
According to an ICE release, the sting netted nearly three dozen illegal alien sex offenders in Long Island, New York.
The name of the sting was “Operation SOAR” (Sex Offender Alien Removal) and this isn’t the first time ICE has nailed a bunch of perverted aliens either.
Back in 2013 ICE conducted a similar sting under the same name and they netted a total of 93 sexual predators, 67 of which were actually child molestors.
The fine men and women of the Immigrations and Customs Enforcement Agency deserve our prayers and support because apparently they’re one of the few government agencies committed to protecting our sons and daughters from dangerous sexual predators.
ICE is happy to report that the following disgusting predators have been taken off the street:
- A 24-year-old Salvadoran national charged with first degree sexual abuse and sexual contact with a 4-year-old girl.
- A 36-year-old Guatemalan national accused of raping and endangering the welfare of a 13-year-old girl.
- A 32-year-old Honduran man accused of sexually abusing a 15-year-old girl.
- A 38-year-old Ecuadorian national previously convicted of sexually abusing a 15-year-old girl.
- A 55-year-old man from Salvador convicted of raping a 12-year-old girl.
- A 21-year-old man from Haiti convicted of abusing two 15-year-old girls.
- A 46-year-old Salvadoran convicted of sexually abusing a 7-year-old.
- A 45-year-old Trinidadian man convicted of raping “a victim incapable of consent.”
ICE’s release reports that the illegal immigrants arrested as part of Operation SOAR are being “detained pending the completion of removal proceedings.”
In other words, they’re outta here.
“ICE’s continuing commitment to making our communities safer is underscored by operations like this one targeting sexual offenders,” the release quotes ICE field office director for New York Thomas R. Decker as stating.
“These actions focus our resources on the most egregious criminals and promote public safety in the communities in which we live and work.”
ICE has not been shy about its victory, tweeting, “did you know? ICE is a worldwide leader in the fight against the sexual exploitation of children.”
— ICE (@ICEgov) August 8, 2017
A number of people have responded to that tweet with praise for ICE and condemnation for the liberals that seem to think the immigration agency is up to no good.
Thank you, @ICEgov! Kids Need A Hero. You Stepped Up! 😉
— IWantFacts (@sjh2222) August 8, 2017
GO ICE🙌GO ICE🙌GO ICE🙌🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸💗
— TEXAS&FLORIDA STRONG (@truffsnme) August 8, 2017
LGbTKQ triggered in 3..2..1
— JSkooz (@Skoozzie) August 8, 2017
A similar response has popped up on news reports about the sting.
So Pleased! Keep up the Good Work!
— Michelle Knight (@mcccknight37) August 9, 2017
— Queen Puabi 🔹 (@Queen_Puabi) August 9, 2017
AWESOME! If you don't think arresting sex offenders is great news, it's proof that your ideology is out of whack. Good job Long Island.
— Keith Bird (@kebird86) August 9, 2017
— Diane Hernandez (@stweettweets) August 9, 2017