Because vagina hats and costumes worked out so well for the notorious Women’s Marchers, Planned Parenthood has decided to continue the theme by urging abortion-supporting single unmarried women everywhere to make vaginas a part of Valentine’s Day, too.
In the last year we’ve seen vagina high fashion and vagina nails, but nothing is quite as perverse and disgusting as a recent fundraising party idea a New York Planned Parenthood had for Valentine’s Day this year to bake vagina-themed cupcakes to be served to eager donors to the country’s largest abortion mill.
Life Site News reports:
In a “toolkit” obtained by Bustle, the Planned Parenthood of New York City (PPNYC) Activist Council insisted that women turn their Galentine’s Day into a “fearless fundraising extravaganza!” Held the day before Valentine’s Day, Galentine’s Day (a term coined byParks and Recreation) is about “ladies celebrating ladies.” However, PPNYC urged, “you should feel free to invite folks from any gender identity you choose!”
“Hosting a Galentine’s Day PPNYC fundraiser is a fun way to celebrate your gal pals AND raise money for sexual and reproductive health access!” the toolkit encouraged. “So grab your waffle maker and get started!”
For food, PPNYC suggested hosting a potluck as well as backing “reproductive health themed goodies” including “Vagina” and “Birth Control Cupcakes!”
The toolkit instructed women who wanted to host such a house party to contact the NYC Planned Parenthood affiliate to let them know, and gave additional “fun” ideas for how to get other women to attend and donate money towards dismembering human babies in the womb.
Life Site News shares some of the ideas given, along with the vagina and birth control-themed baked goods:
- “Get at least 10-40 people to attend.”
- “Set a specific dollar amount goal.”
- “Ask everyone to ‘donate their age’ in a one-time donation or as a recurring, monthly donation.” (Really? Donate your age so a child never gets to?)”Make sure everyone at your event signs up for PPNYC’s weekly email actions.”
- “Send PPNYC safe sex themed Valentines.”
- “Download and color your own resistance coloring pages.”
- “Listen to PP inspired playlists or create your own.”
- “Enjoy fancy, feminist-themed cocktails.”
- “Marathon episodes of Parks & Rec or ‘treat yourselves’ with homemade face masks.”
- “Do some crafts like handmade cards to thank a health center care worker or abortion provider.”
So, it’s basically like those classroom parties elementary school teachers have for the kids on Valentine’s Day, only instead of making a craft to bring home to your parents, you’re raising money for murder and sending cards to thank the murderers.
How sick and depraved can we get?