In America, we have the right to live according to our own conscience as long as it does not interfere with someone else living their life according to the same liberty. This founding principle has seemingly diminished in importance over the last several years. Christians are increasingly being forced to live in a world void of morality and boundaries where sexual deviance and perversion are the new social norms.
What used to be done in the dark has forced its way into the light where we are all expected to happily play along.
Drag queens reading stories to young children is inappropriate enough on its own, but that’s never all.
Not only are these drag queens more often found in erotic dance clubs, but some of them have turned out to be child sex offenders.
But that’s not really that surprising, is it?
One such case has been exposed in Houston, TX where not only one but two Drag Queens have been discovered, through efforts made by MassResistance Houston, to have been convicted of sexual assault against young children.
Seriously?! How many sensible people said this is exactly what would happen with this growing trend?
The second man in this case is William Travis Dees.
Here’s a little bit about the man the Houston Public Library saw fit to interact with young children:
- Dees has been convicted of sex crimes against four young children (ages 4, 5, 6, and 8) in 2004. He was 16 years old at the time so his public records are sealed making it impossible for parents to find this information. He also uses various aliases and genders making it difficult to really know who he is at any given time.
- He is listed as a high-risk sex offender.
- Dees is also a member of a local anti-Catholic Drag Queen group called the Space City Sisters which is a local chapter of a national group of Drag Queens called The Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence. These men are known for dressing up as hideous nuns and openly mocking Catholicism.
- Dees engages as a “sex worker” as a transgender woman and practices BDSM (bondage, discipline, sadomasochism). He wrote about his experiences in an article under the name Elizabeth Davidson titled, “What I learned as a Trans Dominatrix.”
- Dees was photographed outside of a Houston Public Library Story Hour event brazenly holding a rubber chicken. The chicken is a symbol that a gay man likes young children.
There’s a very good chance that these perverts were barely vetted because who dare question someone as forward-thinking as a drag queen who wants to read stories to young children, right?
This is absolutely unacceptable. Not only is Dees himself a very troubled, confused individual engaged in sexual perversion and openly interested in pederasty, but he and his fellow Drag Queens represent a culture that is inflammatory, deviant, and offensive.
As previously mentioned, Dees is the second man within the same group of Drag Queens to be exposed as a sexual predator. This is probably not an anomaly but something that is occurring all across the country.
We, as parents, can choose to avoid these sick and twisted Drag Queen story time events however that isn’t enough. Children cannot advocate for themselves and if their own parents, for whatever reason, aren’t doing it for them then we as the public must do it.
You can read the full details of this case here.
If you appreciate the work we are doing to fight the leftist assault on our values, please consider a small donation to help us continue. Thank you so much!